My mug just vibrated….
Either that, or my hand went funny.
My new books came!!
~Does the new book dance of happiness~
If you could see me, it is a frigging awesome dance, it involves clapping, and swaying and flips and even a trip to the moon; but alas, y’all just have to take my word for it.
(I love new-book-days, they’re on a par with pot-full-of-tea-bag-days)
The last calculation I did gave the answer 9.8
I just dropped my cup of tea.
I don’t think you appreciate the ~gravitea~ of the situation
(Double puns are ~two~ much fun)
- in celebration: I'll put the kettle on
- in sorrow: I'll put the kettle on
- in anticipation: I'll put the kettle on
- in sympathy: I'll put the kettle on
- in dedication: I'll put the kettle on
- just because: I'll put the kettle on
- everyday: the kettle is on
Making tea out of Red Post-box tea pots, drinking it out of Alice in Wonderland mugs, doing work whilst watching Doctor Who and listening to David Bowie and the Beatles (not at the same time I might add), reading Oscar Wilde (as a break from maths….), wearing my David Bowie t-shirt, Doc-Martens and Top-hat… I’m an advert for all things British today…